- Hundreds of hours of self-paced training and resources for new-to-cloud learners.
- Includes hands-on labs in the AWS Management Console.
- Easy-to-navigate and adaptive user experience
- Targeted training content based on your knowledge, goals, interests, and age.
- Requirements to get started – Internet and an email address
- Cost: Free
- 500 digital courses
- Learning plans
- Practice question sets
- AWS Cloud Quest: Cloud Practitioner
- Requirements to get started – Internet and Amazon.com (what you use to shop with) login information.
- Cost: Free and Paid plans available
- Offers US high school educators the tools and resources they need to teach and inspire students to consider a future career in tech.
- AWS Spark learning content shows how real professionals use the AWS Cloud to solve real problems across different industries.
- Students gain experience using the cloud and get to be technology problem solvers.
- From January 31 to September 30, 2022, AWS Spark is offering a public preview that gives 100 US high school educators access to try five new cloud-focused content units.
- Cost: Free
- Provided to higher education institutions.
- Ready-to-teach cloud computing curriculum that prepares students to pursue industry-recognized certifications and in-demand cloud jobs.
- Helps educators stay at the forefront of AWS Cloud innovation so that they can equip students with the skills they need to get hired in one of the fastest-growing industries.
- Only available to certificate bearing institutions. Learners would need to register contact those institutions. Click here to find AWS Academy institutions.
- Cost: Varies based on institution